Thursday, February 2, 2012

Remote Control Republic Fighter Tank Version Of The Star Wars Republic Fighter Tank

A remote control version of the a new star wars the clone wars star wars remote control toy which is the star wars republic fighter tank.

When I have heard that there is another star wars rc toy out there that was based from star wars vehicles other than the hailfire droid rc and the star wars rc planes, I have grabbed the chance of looking for it in the local toy stores in my location. And have found out that it is the star wars republic fighter tank.

The star wars republic fighter tank is a little bit new to me because I have not seen it in the star wars movies unlike the hailfire droid. The remote control republic fighter tank looks like more sci-fi than real life tanks I have seen. What I found interesting with this new star wars remote control toy is that the cockpit can be opened and be ridden by the clone fighter provided with the toy. I also found out that you can stick your other star wars figures because of the holes. I have no idea on this aspect because I am not that fond of action figures in general unless it is from a notable character. But the real cool thing about this star wars clone wars republic fighter tank remote control toy is that it can fire missiles like the hailfire droid rc and even better at aiming because you can adjust the angle of fire. I was so enticed with this feature that when I have found out that you it has no left right turn control, I was really devastated. I believe they have made this toy that way so it would be easier for kids to control.

Even if I am a little bit disappointed with it having no left or right turns, a great addition to my collection would be the star wars republic fighter tank.

1 comment:

  1. rc tank used here also fully featured tank. The M26 Pershing was introduced in the final stages of World War II as the successor to the M4 Sherman. Featuring a powerful 50 caliber 90mm gun with a range of 1,400m, the Pershing was designed to take on the powerful German Tiger and Panther tanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...