Saturday, January 14, 2012

Leapfrog Scout A Wonderful Toy For Toddlers

Leapfrog scout or the leapfrog little scout with having an official name of leapfrog twinkle twinkle little scout is a new wonderful toy for toddlers.


I often remember seeing pictures of my old toys when I was a toddler and a child and how I see that they are just simple toys that are made of plastic and can only do one thing. I often see a plastic rattle I am always holding when I was a kid and those plastic musical instruments like the xylophone or the small piano. While I wonder if those old toys for toddlers have amused me when I was a child, I did wonder what kids have for their toys now and have discovered the leapfrog scout.

The leapfrog scout or the leapfrog little scout is this cute small dog toy that is leaning on his side and on his way to sleeping. With this new toy, I was amazed on how toys changed this past decades and can’t seem to wonder what does this new toy for babies do even if the salesman is giving me weird looks because of me touching a toddler’s toy and holding it near my ear to hear the sounds emanating from this toy.


The first thing I did notice with this dog stuffed toy for toddlers is that the music is a little bit complex to be a toy for 1 years old in my opinion because the songs are learning how to count with their fingers but what I really like with this toy is that there are lullabies and soothing sounds which the salesman described this toy as a toy for sleeping for kids. I also like how their is a small soft blinking light when the songs are playing. I can imagine that this blinking light would make a baby sleep faster.

The salesman also told me that this toy has another style which the only difference is the color. The leapfrog little scout is colored green while the leapfrog little violet is colored violet. I guess this is for parents to make a choice if the colored green is to manly or the violet too girly.

With my experience seeing this kind of toys for toddlers I did do wonder if in the near future, they will make toys more advanced than the leapfrog scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...