Monday, January 23, 2012

Star Wars Millennium Falcon Remote control or The Millennium Falcon Rc


Star wars millennium falcon remote control or the millennium falcon rc that is a new star wars toy or specifically a star wars rc that is totally different from the usual star wars toys I have seen.



I was looking around the toy shop and I was amazed to see a millennium falcon rc or a remote controlled millenium falcon toy being sold. I normally see new star wars toys being offered in toy shops but the usual star war toys I see are those star wars lego sets, star wars vehicles, star wars action figures and ofcourse the most sought after star wars toy is the star wars toy lightsaber. But they have released the rc millennium falcon because of the recent popularity or rc toys or specifically rc toy helicopters.
As a fan of rc flying toy myself, I am intrigue enough to buy this new radio controlled millennium falcon star wars toy for myself. After getting it out of the box, it does looks like a normal rc toy helicopter that has somehow been modified to include the shape and the appearance of the millennium falcon han solo uses on the star wars movies. And there are 2 different kind of the millennium falcon rc and the only difference is the color.

It is really not a bad thing but I can see that this hasbro star wars millennium falcon has been made quickly that it is not even that streamlined which would make it hard to fly. With not being streamlined and flying it for the first time, my notion that the design for the hasbro flying millennium falcon is quickly designed is correct. The only thing that makes your millennium falcon remote control is the dual propeller. The dual propeller in most rc toy helicopters would make them more stable in the air but the rc millennium falcon rc has no tail rotor making it harder to fly straight. There is also a problem of wobbling with this millennium falcon rc which in my opinion caused by air being trapped in the closed propeller system. But with little experience, I know I can fly this star wars millennium falcon radio control toy straight.


It is still a good toy to have because it is different from the usual star wars toys you have seen but in most cases, you cannot do your own kessel run.An rc toy helicopter that is a real star wars rc is with the star wars millennium falcon remote control toy or the millennium falcon rc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...